Site Search
A- A+
Call us today 08 9792 7500

NDIS Option 1

I currently receive disability support from my state or territory government.

  • An NDIS representative will call you about accessing the NDIS.
  • You may be required to provide additional evidence to help the NDIA make a decision about your eligibility to access the NDIS.
  • If you are eligible, your current supports and services will continue until you have an approved NDIS plan.


What if I need help to make an access request?

If you have a legally-appointed representative, they can support you or make an access request on your behalf. If you do not have a legally authorised representative, you may ask a support person such as a family member, friend or support worker to help you. However, you will need to provide permission for your support person to make an access request on your behalf.

10 Tips for choosing an NDIS Provider