Site Search
A- A+
Call us today 08 9792 7500

NDIS Option 2

I don’t currently receive disability support from my state or territory government. I am aged between 7 and 64 years old.

  • Contact your nearest LAC Partner, which in WA will be APM or Mission Australia
  • A LAC can connect you to services, supports and activities in your community and other government services. For many people this is all the support you may need.
  • If you have additional disability support needs, you may be eligible for the NDIS. Your LAC or the NDIA can support you to make an access request.


What if I need help to make an access request?

If you have a legally-appointed representative, they can support you or make an access request on your behalf. If you do not have a legally authorised representative, you may ask a support person such as a family member, friend or support worker to help you. However, you will need to provide permission for your support person to make an access request on your behalf.

10 Tips for choosing an NDIS Provider